In the same week that ultra-liberal personality Ed Shultz has been suspended from MSNBC for calling conservative talk show host Laura Ingrahamslut, Democratic Congresswoman and DNC chairwomanDebbie Wasserman Schultz is claiming that theGOP agenda is essentially a war on women.

Ms. Wasserman Schultz arrived at her illogical conclusion by citing the predominantly Republican call to defund Planned Parenthood of federal funds:

It’s just so hard for me to grasp how they could be so anti-women as they are. If you look on balance at the entire record, their record is anti-women, their record is a war on women and it’s a priority for them.

Apparently, wanting to defund a corrupt organization of our limited taxpayer dollars equals an intense hating of the female sex. Just in case anyone was wondering, Planned Parenthood is very profitable, which raises the question of whether or not it should be taxpayer funded.

Read the rest at The Stir

Post to Twitter Tweet This Post

10 Comments

1. Home Protect Home Warranty says:

let’s attack planned parenthood and blame all the economical problems US has, on it. it’s easier that to ask the pentagon to give account on how they spend the tax payers money.

2. About WFG says:

I don’t beleive it is a double standard…Wouldn’t YOU think you deserve to have your name first if you actually were the leader?

3. eBridge advertising says:

Just in case anyone was wondering, which raises the question of whether or not it should be taxpayer funded.

4. elastic bracelets says:

I’d say that a liberal man referring to a female pundit as a slut is much more akin to war than an entire movement wanting to defund a corrupt organization of taxpayer dollars.

5. catherine says:

Hello, very strange that I am in your blogpost about the iPads, and I am also working hard to defund Planned Parenthood! I am a former Planned Parenthood worker turned pro-life activist, and I hope to expose the truth about them. I also hope we don’t have iPads in kindergarten!

~Catherine Adair

6. crowd SPRING says:

Really good..I have searching for information and finally this blog is very good and the nice designed…Thanks

7. Five Point Capitol says:

Well I must say that a liberal man referring to a female pundit as a slut is much more akin to war than an entire movement wanting to defund a corrupt organization of taxpayer dollars…Really nice blog.

8. Kripalu ji Maharaj says:

Planned Parenthood should really be called planned unparenthood! They are anti-family, anti-children, anti-women, anti-minority groups and anti-specail needs people.

9. URL: says:

I think that this artical is really very impressive .The parenthood are lucky and they have more profitable but the big problem suffer by the unparenthood.

10. Designer Jewellery says:

Thanks for sharing, I don’t think defunding planned parenthood is a smart idea. Planned parenthood doesn’t use government funds for abortions, they use government funds for teaching and various other preventative measures. They do a good service.